Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Who Were the Detroit Plant Managers????

Hi Jerry,

The only one I know that you missed is Dick Bowers. But the real authority is Nanci Mellar who spent 20 years as the executive assistant for the plant managers in Detroit. Nanci can be reached at: nancijeanm@yahoo.com.

Regarding the spellings: Wahl, Eisenbach, Blaine, Balavich,


On 9/23/07, jerome roszka wrote:
Hello Paul, My name is Jerry Roszka, I was a Maintenance General Supervisor at the Detroit plant. I will have 35yrs next March. You have extensive knowledge of Budd's history, could you answer a question for me. who were the plant managers of Detroit. I can recall some but even the order is a little foggy- Bill Harper,Roy Schucker, Dick Schmidt, Bob Blain, Paul Waclawsky, Bob Kegeress, Mike Balovich, Erne Einesbach, Larry Whal... even my spell is off.can you help?
Jerome S. Roszka