Friday, July 4, 2008

Hooray for the Red, White and Budd

LET'S HEAR IT FOR EDWARD G. BUDD...AN AMERICAN 'PIONEER'! His legacy left us filled with pride in a company born of one man's ingeniuity and skill and steeped in traditional patriotism and pride. I am one of many who remember the 'original' Budd Company. I am extremely proud to have contributed 25 years of my service, and I continue to be rewarded each month for my hard work and loyalty. My memories are many, which include the American flag that flew proudly out front, first in Philadelphia,and last in Troy. May God bless all of those who contributed to this wonderful company on this Fourth of July. Today, there is only ONE remaining soldier who fought in WWI. May we never forget all of our friends who served so that we can enjoy the freedoms we treasure today.

Lynne Wikarski, Indian River, MI (lynneupnorth@fastmail.fm)