Friday, September 18, 2009

Seeking Old Friends on Budd Company Blogs

From Michelle Eldridge

Hi Paul,

I stumbled across your blog while googling someone from Budd. I have gone through a few jobs since Budd, and they have all enhanced my knowledge of the auto industry and lintroduced me into a new career path in Purchasing.

I am now on contract at DTE Energy. There are a few other Buddsters here as well. This site brought back memories of friends that I had not thought of in a long time. We were really lucky back then to work in that environment. I miss my old lunch & bookclub buddies, Nancy Rough & Patricia Bernardi.

Anyone can reach me at meteldridge@juno.com or I'm on facebook.
Michelle Eldridge
Sr. BuyerDTE Energy/ Gas Supply Chain Management
Phone: (313) 235-3817
Fax: (313) 235-3255